From painting the walls your favorite color to selecting the perfect countertops for your kitchen, the process of designing your dream home is a pleasant one. However, no job is complete without heavy consideration for your floors. Not every type of flooring is ideal for certain rooms in the house. Overlooking this step or installing the wrong type of floor can be a costly mistake. At Floor Coverings International Orange County NY we offer a variety of flooring selections to meet your every need. Consider choosing one of the following styles for each room in your house.
Vinyl and Luxury Vinyl Tile:
- Bathroom – Bathrooms hold a lot of moisture and humidity in the room. Luxury vinyl tile adds high-quality style and elegance to the room but is easy to care for. You can achieve high quality looks without breaking the bank. This excellent flooring choice is water-resistant so you don’t have to worry about mold growth.
- Kitchen – This space is often another hub for gatherings at home. Protect your floors from heavy traffic and dropped utensils or dishes with vinyl tiles. Vinyl floors are water-resistant so messes are easily cleaned up. Vinyl floors also add a level of softness and cushion beneath your feet.
- Entryway – Family members, guests, and pets are constantly stepping in and out of your home so vinyl flooring works best for high traffic areas. Any mud, dirt or water that tracks into your home will be easy to clean on vinyl floors. Vinyl is durable and comes in a variety of styles, colors, and patterns.
Hardwood and Sustainable Flooring
- Living Room – Choosing Bamboo or Cork floors will not only brighten up your space, but also feel soft beneath your feet. These eco-friendly choices are sturdy and easy to maintain. Another benefit to appreciate is the fact that these floors are naturally antimicrobial and reduce the growth of mold, bacteria, or allergens.
- Dining Room – Homeowners love the timeless classic beauty of solid hardwood floors. Hardwood comes in a variety of finishes and adds a sense of warmth and elegance to any space. Though spills onhardwood can be easy to clean as they occur, it’s best to protect the floors by placing an area rug under the dining table and prevent scratches.
- Bedrooms – It’s important to get a good night’s rest each evening. Having carpeted floors adds a level of relaxation to the space by adding comfort with each step you take. We offer a wide array of textured carpets so you can choose the right amount of plush for you. Carpet flooring also offers sound proofing for minimal noise pollution from the outside.
Get Started on Your Middleton Flooring Project Today!
Contact us to schedule your free in-home consultation. Choose us as your #1 flooring company. We proudly serve homeowners in the Orange County, Middletown, Goshen, and Warwick areas.
You may also be interested in:
- Things to Consider When Choosing the Best Flooring Company in New York
- Flooring Trends for 2020
- How Do You Know When it’s Time for New Flooring?