Floor Coverings International serves Middletown and the surrounding areas to provide our customers innovative kitchen flooring solutions. We carry all of the popular types of kitchen flooring, including tile, hardwood, vinyl, and stone. Let us help you choose from samples that fit your project’s requirements with a free, in-home consultation.
Our team of flooring specialists have experience in all sorts of kitchen flooring projects, from re-flooring the entire room to installing backsplashes. We pride ourselves on our workmanship and our knowledge of flooring types and styles, and we are prepared to assist our customers from start to finish during their flooring projects.
A Note From Our Owners
“At FCI Orange County, we understand that kitchen flooring should be durable while still complementing your kitchen’s decor. Contact us so we can help you achieve your dream kitchen flooring!” – Greg Klink & Mike Erickson, Owners, FCI Orange County, NY
We work directly with nationally-recognized flooring manufacturers so that we can offer a large array of kitchen flooring textures, colors, and types. If you explore our hardwood, tile, and vinyl flooring options, we are confident you will find the flooring that’s perfect for your kitchen.
- Kitchen flooring should be water and stain-resistant, due to the many messes and heavy traffic that happens in the kitchen.
- Depending on the appearance of your kitchen, you may want kitchen flooring that complements the other features in the room or offers a bold, contrasting accent
- Tile & vinyl are also resistant to grease, making them very popular kitchen flooring choices
Also Consider That:
- Hardwood and stone flooring are more expensive kitchen flooring options, and may retain stains if not properly sealed
- Tile requires periodic re-grouting, especially because frequent stains can cause discoloration
- Vinyl & linoleum are the most cost-effective options for kitchen flooring